Please support this needed cause by making a donation (cash or school supplies)
- Composition book or notebook— A composition book or notebook may be required for writing practice.
- Pencils— No. 2 wooden pencils and jumbo pencils.
- Erasers— Both stand-alone erasers and eraser caps (that pop onto the top of the pencil)
- Paper— white, construction, or lined writing paper for class projects and assignments.
- Folders— Keep loose sheets (like student artwork or classwork) together in either a paper or plastic holder to transport between school and home.
- Pencil sharpener— A small, portable pencil sharpener handy for keeping writing utensils sharp so letters remain clear on paper.
- Crayons— A box of triangular or jumbo crayons (easier for small hands to hold), a set of 8, 16, or 24 crayons in standard colors.
- Markers— A 10-pack of standard markers provides plenty of color options, and washable ones allow for easier clean-up.
- Colored pencils— colored pencils for fun rainbow writing, tracing, or coloring.
- Scissors— a pair of blunt or rounded-tip scissors for safety. Most are designed for the right-handed, so we would love designated left-handed pairs too.
- Glue— Glue sticks and liquid glue
- Dry erase markers— supplement what the teachers use with portable boards.
- Supply box— A plastic pencil box or bag, useful for holding pencils, pens, and art supplies.
- Lunch box or bag, with ice pack— Lunches and snacks are best contained in an insulated, reusable plastic box or nylon bag. Consider donating an ice pack to keep certain foods and drinks (like fruits and water) fresh.
- Water bottle— A spill-proof water bottle filled at home to keep kids hydrated throughout the day. Look for bottles made from a BPA-free material and that hold at least 12 oz.
- Hand sanitizer or antibacterial wipes— Sanitary liquids and wipes can help keep desks clean and prevent the spread of germs that cause colds and flu.
- Rest mat— A soft blanket, or beach towel
- School-On-The-Go Backpack— backpack for carrying items; writing supplies, other supplies and books.
Comments are closed.